Thursday, June 27, 2013

What time is it?

Answer: SUMMERTIME!

Summertime is almost upon us - as of tomorrow, I am free! The next week will bring badminton camp and my grandfather's arrival - two very exciting things!! The week after that, there is something very special!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Here is a list of things that will occur over the summer - the PLANNED ones, anyways:
1. Badminton camp
2. Grandfather's arrival
3. The surprise thing that makes me want to jump up and down
4. My birthday!!!!!!! YIPPEEE!
5. Dodge ball camp
6. Summer Enrichment Experience at Queen's [University], also known as SEEQ.
7. My sibling's birthday
8. My summertime goals:
          - Summer Math Challenge
          - Double-Daring Challenge
          - Making my own music video
          - Tiger Tail
          - Fitness
          - Artwork in all its glorious potential
          - To make my blog a better one by following the tips in Blogging With Moxie
          - Make Money!! MUAH HA HAH HA HAH!
For that last one, I think I could crochet/knit some merchandise and also sell pre-made hexaflexagons, now that I know how easy they truly are to make. People will LOVE them, I think! Maybe some jewellery, as well, made with those teeny-tiny beads I have in a jar. Anyways - I can get creative with that later on. The eight summer experiences I have listed above - and the events - will inspire some lovely delicious blog posts.

What about you guys? What are YOU doing for the summertime?

No comments:

Post a Comment